Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Edition 26 Delayed

Welp, I must send in a small order of apologizes with an extra large side of fries.

Edition 26 promised to be the greatest of them all, to be mailed from Black ROck City, dripping with that smelly organic soot. Unfortunately I couldn't finish in time, brought my typewriter to the burn, then lost the original anyway. I never even busted out the typewriter, for why? Nobody knows. Hopefully someone ground scored the original, took over my endeavors with a Dutch translation and now distributes the raver tip to hardcore European ravers at mass quantities.

So please be patience good subscribers. I do have draft copies I considered sending out, but my receptionist still has yet to be hired and I'd rather not send out some subpar BS akin to edition 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment