Wednesday, July 22, 2020

My Schedule 1:0O a.m. to 1:30 a.m.

Wrote up this monologue on how I could just decote myself to doing beneficial things to my life for one minute a fay, and then I thought, ehy not do 30 things a day and then, ehy jot 30 thjngs in a roe.. the dynamic non- static quality of the experience will become the norm and it will be easy to shift. So here’s the list of my schedule. I’m conjecturing that it will be tiresome to switch so oftne and maybe next time i will try 15 things for two minutes each.
But first I’m going to have half a cigarette which is going to taken an eternity according to my new schedule four or five lifetimes, careers focuses. How wasteful!https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ncgnjhY9kvKh5Ba2gIUHRjc3hNPCg8x0o
And here was the initial thought experiment, if you will, or whatever. Definitely repeated some of what is written above. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1jjA9zXnVxUISTfDes9XQdfkOiYXdVry-
Will update after this smoke and my busy schedule for the evening.. may fall asleep midway through, or maybe see you in a bit! Zornk.

No comments:

Post a Comment